COVID2019 India | Important Links, Facts And Information To Stay Updated
Read in: English
In the wake of Coronavirus Pandemic, information is flooding from all the corners through different media platforms. World Health Organization said in February that the United Nation’s Health Agency is not just battling with the Coronavirus, they are also battling the trolls, misinformation and rumors going around the social media.
Union Health Ministry in India has also urged people not to create panic and only rely on the information given by the government and the verified sources.
Here are the verified links to stay updated on COVID2019. These links and information is updated daily as per situation report.
Live Dashboards to see the confirmed cases of COVID2019 globally. Only these live dashboards are most authentic, verified and reliable:
- Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) hosted a dashboard at Johns Hopkins University, to visualize and track reported cases in real-time. The dashboard, first shared publicly on January 22, illustrates the location and number of confirmed COVID-19 cases, deaths and recoveries for all affected countries. See: John Hopkins Live Dashboard
- Dashboard Showing Daily Confirmed Cases Of Coronavirus Globally at WHO: See: WHO Dashboard
- The European CDC publishes daily statistics on the COVID-19 pandemic. Not just for Europe, but for the entire world. Report and visualization the data on daily basis from the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): See: European CDC Dashboard
- Situation dashboard on COVID19 on daily basis in Europe & Worldwide by ECDC: Situation Dashboard 01, Situation Dashboard 02
Information on COVID-19 by WHO:
- Everything, you need to know about COVID19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID2019 Situation Report which is released on daily basis by WHO
- Myth Busters/Fact Checker by WHO
Official Links For COVID2019 India:
- Helpline Number Toll free: 1075, +91-11-23978046
- Helpline Email ID: ncov2019[at]gov[dot]in OR ncov2019[at]gmail[dot]com
Behavioral Health : Psycho-Social toll free helpline-08046110007
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. Information on COVID-19 by ICMR:
- Verified and authentic Information given by Union Health Ministry, India which can be downloaded and shared further:
- Helpline Numbers of States & Union Territories (UTs) for COVID2019
- Guidelines on use of masks by public
- Guidelines for home quarantine
- What if somebody is died due to coronavirus? The main driver of transmission of COVID-19 is through droplets. There is unlikely to be an increased risk of COVID infection from a dead body to health workers or family members who follow standard precautions while handling body.Only the lungs of dead COVID patients, if handled during an autopsy, can be infectious.
- CGHS Guidelines in view of COVID2019
- Discharge policy for suspected or confirmed COVID2019 case
- Guidelines for notifying COVID-19 affected persons by Private Institutions
- Advisory for Hospitals and Medical Education Institutions In View Of COVID2019
- In India, providing In-person healthcare is challenging, particularly given the large geographical distances and limited resources. One of the major advantages of telemedicine can be for saving of cost and effort especially of rural patients, as they need not travel long distances for obtaining consultation and treatment. Telemedicine can play a particularly important role in cases where there is no need for the patient to physically see the RMP (or other medical professional), e.g. for regular, routine check-ups or continuous monitoring.
- Micro Plan for Containing Local Transmission of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Updates on Coronavirus by Delhi Government